What is Traffic Survival School?
Traffic Survival School is a form of education for drivers who have had a run in with the law in Arizona for a variety of different reasons, such as:
1. If a driver encountered a red light violation and paid the fine.
2. If a driver has been found guilty of a DUI.
3. If a driver has amassed anywhere from 8 points or more on their driving record or driving license.
4. If a driver has been involved in a serious accident resulting in a serious injury or death.
5. If a driver has been involved in a road rage incident.
6. If a driver has been found guilty of drag racing or criminal speeding.
Arizona State Law allows for a driver to have 60 days to complete a Traffic Survival School course. Failure to complete the course may result in a suspended license and even higher fines. Traffic Survival School is required and necessary to avoid getting a suspended drivers license.
Traffic Survival School is an eight hour course THAT IS NOT OFFERED ONLINE in the State of Arizona. Currently, due to the effects of COVID-19, TSSAZ is proud to offer courses virtually via Zoom.
Lastly, Traffic Survival School is required for individuals who are under the age of 18 and receive a violation of any kind.